Monday, December 28, 2015

DIY Paper Snowflakes


    Who don't love Christmas Season?  I know I do. And what's the first thing comes to mind when you hear Christmas is coming? Mine will be like a song that goes... "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas just like the one I used to know...." :) Hence, there goes my idea of making a few snowflakes to decorate my DIY Christmas Tree. 

   Two weeks ago before Christmas, I'd browsed a few tutorials from Pinterest for ideas. It's super easy (Folds, design n cut it out) and below you'll find my version of tutorial and a few designs I came out with.  Hope this inspires you to do your own design too. The cool thing is that, whatever design you come out with, it's uniquely yours as the saying goes "no two snowflakes are identical"

Tutorial























Design





My DIY Christmas Tree with Paper Snowflakes




So there you have it, for your next year Christmas DIY ideas. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment